Ocean's Breath Plateau girlcousin
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
All Welcome 
in his own lodge, chakliux shared leadership with his wives. 
but @Heph and @Rodyn were the heads of his village, and he brought a redfish from the sea for them, a large beast who had almost hurt the hunters neck during their struggle.
he asked that they meet him up on the southernmost plateau. he needed both of them to hear that he was leaving again, potentially into winter snow.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had thought about whether he and Heph needed help in leadership. But he had made no plans as of yet. Trying to simply take a day at a time.

He moved boldly, confidently through the pack lands. But his mind on far reaching things. But he had been called so he went in search of Chakliux.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph's return from the lowlands had not quenched her wanderlust, but she had much to think about and had seen wolves from different packs even if she had not had a chance to speak with them. In time she wished to seek them out, and yet she wished to remain close enough to Moontide.

She heard the call and worried, about Marina and about the hunt, wondered if they had found their vengeance. She headed for the southernmost plateau with worry and curiosity and anger simmering.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"i will go to hunt the man again. there is a man in village moonsong, dutch. he will come with me. i have given raiyuk instruction for my lodge and for hunting. i will be gone twice as long."
chakliux kept his voice respectful, but in this he made no request, he only spoke with the confidence of a man determined no matter what was said. this was for marina.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn didn't care for the bit of a demand, but the seal hunter had tempered it with respect and some may even say grace. And Rodyn understood. He couldn't leave.

Rodyn nodded. I would like to meet thia Dutch when you return merely to put a face to a name. I will be sure to stop by and keep an eye on Raiyuk make sure he doesn't need assistance.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
She knew that they could not keep Chakliux and yet she wondered if Marina wished him hunting down this wolf more than by her side, though it was not the time nor place to ask such questions. She wondered more what he would do if he could not find this wolf, remembered their first meeting when he also searched for a wolf though for a different reason. Faces were difficult to find in a land so vast and she was always surprised when she came upon them twice, though she was angry about the attack she was not sure she wanted Chakliux and Dutch in danger in the search. But she bid them in a careful voice."Safe travels and good hunting."

As an afterthought, she added. "If you reach far south Akashingo said they would trade in furs and stones from the north should you need aid." Though he left Moontide for a time that did not meant that the strength of the pack needed to leave him to and there was still the ties tentatively begun for him to leverage should he need them.

To Rodyn she nodded "He and his brother Valiant visited, I thought their trade was in hunting and stories." She said the last part more to herself, but she supposed a wolf might have many talents and having two in a fight was better than one.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"I thank you, rodyn. I will bring dutch to you when we return." already his mind was roving with the future. the taste of blood. he did not know how he would accomplish it, only that it must be done.
heph spoke of a place he only knew through the excursion upon which he had not gone, but he gave a thoughtful nod. "do you, heph, or you, rodyn, have messages for me to carry any of these places while i am away?"
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shook his head. Only that we will send traders in warmer months if anyone is interested. Thankyou.

He had no more to say. It was hard enough everything that had fallen on hia shoulders and now this another painful blow to moontide. But they could get through he had hope.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph shook her head in agreement with Rodyn. Time would reveal what this quest for revenge would bring, for Chakliux and Marina and for Moontide as well. But she did not allow it to weigh on her too heavily. They would remain to weather whatever came.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
he stood. "thank you. both of you. i will carry these words. and if the long snows come before i have finished my hunt, i will turn back. moontide is first."
the seal hunter was grave as he dipped his head, then turned away to make his final preparations.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn would take his leave then. Allow the hunter to make his own chocies in what he needed to do. But his heart and spirit would be with the man. A man who had begun to mature in many ways and Rodyn liked this.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph waited to watch him go, bid her own goodbye to Rodyn a friendly bump of her shoulder and then head to attend to her own duties. Chakliux and Marina in her thoughts.