Hushed Willows To my favorite liar, to my favorite scar
Hushed Willows
1,528 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie was never far from her daughters. This time around she allowed herself more breaks, more stolen moments for herself when it all became too much, but even then she couldn't bear to be away from her children for long. She half-feared even now that she would lose them.

But she and Everett already made a fine pair of co-parents, she thought. She'd taken a moment for a reluctant meal when her daughters began to raise a fuss, followed quickly by her brother's call; for a moment she could only think of how grateful she was to have him here. They can see! Reverie abandoned her meal in favor of her daughters, sniffing over Dahlia and then Foxglove to assure herself that neither were hurt. Petal, too, received a once-over, though she was quiet for now.

I wonder if they're complaining or celebrating, Reverie murmured with a soft giggle, eyes finding Everett when she was sure her daughters were okay.
Messages In This Thread
To my favorite liar, to my favorite scar - by Foxglove - March 11, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: To my favorite liar, to my favorite scar - by Reverie - March 16, 2024, 08:40 PM