Swiftcurrent Creek I saw you going down
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette shot him a grin. He never speaks like that to me in private, she teased him. I will try to hide myself one day so I can overhear, she hummed. Curious what the two would talk or curse about.

Maybe I was a rebel child before I turned sweet, she returned to him. She had always been a good pup, even then, horribly innocent though she did disappoint her mother when she was older, clearly. I have all the good hope for them. But children should also be children and test their parents at times, she admitted. She didn't need model children after all she doubted they would be model parents.
Current State
Clearly Pregnant and showing
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,001 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric hummed softly. That's because hes trying to turn you against me. He's sneaky.

He was only kidding. Akavir would never do that to him and he wouldn't to him. They both liked a good ribbing from the other.

Arric stared at her a smile on hia face. I doubt it. But I was. So they may just have enough if me to be feral.

Aftr all look at how him and Akavir had raised Akavir's kids they were all wild
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette had to laugh because she knew that wasn't the case but she couldn't help but jest. Oh so that is why his charm is working then?, she grinned teasingly. I'd watch out. It was of course a joke.

Oh well, I'm glad I've been made aware of it while I am already pregnant. I might reconsider now, she chuckled. No way in hell she would reconsider. She loved children. She loved being a mother. She picked up the rabbit and then continued to walk to her resting spot. Her back was hurting a little. She might need to start taking something for that if she was going to grow even heavier. She was pretty sure she would looking at Arric's mountainous size.
Current State
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,001 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric placed a paw to his chest pulling a face as if mortally wounded. Ah so this is heartbreak and betrayal.

He grinned and nuzzled her head. Knowing neither one would do that to him.

He laughed then hsrder and shook hia head. It was nice to be able to laugh with her like this.

He stopped to gove her another lick. A soft whispery whine. A nuzzle to her side.

Be good for your mama. Alright Lovebug. Imma go catch a deer.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette had to chuckle. They were always bantering so much. It was great. She hummed as she carried the rabbit. She couldn't really speak. But then dropped it when he said his goodbyes. She nuzzled him back. Thank you, she really meant it. Then she picked up the rabbit and went to their little resting spot. It wasn't really a den. She would probably need to look for one soon. She didn't want her pups out in the open.
Current State