Moonspear black holes in my favorite sweaters
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Unbothered by the scream, Hydra was watchful over Isilme's deliverance of her decree; once it was done, Hydra moved to nose the young girl on her own shoulder (likely smearing foxblood, there, in the process) with a proud wave of her own plume. There was pride there within her eyes for what she had witnessed and partaken in; Isilme had done well. Drawing in a loose semi-circle around the girl, Hydra surged forward then to grab for an accessible portion of the limp creature to instigate a game of tug-of-war with the Xi, tail still waving left and right in slow, sweeping arcs. 

As far as Hydra was concerned, it was a good day for this—venting out old frustrations, and bonding both it would seem. Should her grip have landed, Hydra would attempt to compromise Isilme's own grip with a rough shake of her own head.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 04:10 PM