Firefly Glen don't call my name, don't call my name
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was focused on her task, but age and experience alike would not leave her oblivious to her surroundings. Perhaps it was a scent on the wind, or her eyes passing over something other that was not a part of the normal pattern the Glen she memorized had. More likely than not the latter, for as Hydra's gaze panned over her, it shifted right back. The matriarch lifted her head from the earth, ears pricked and alert. 

The black phase wolf she regarded did not carry herself in a way that threatened the matriarch, but Hydra knew better than to underestimate another wolf. She was not petite, but neither was she large. There was something terribly familiar about the other, but it was a thing she could not put a name to. Sniffing at the wind, Hydra only recognized that she had not met this particular wolf before in her lifetime. 

Hydra addressed her, You have not happened to encounter a pale wolf with dark circles under her eyes on your travels, have you? She started, thinking of Praimfaya. Dragomir had been missing for less time than she, and perhaps he was not even missing. He is just clearing his head, she soothed herself. Hydra knew she likely might not be able to stay her tongue and ask after him in any case, but first she ought to start with Praimfaya. For Opalia, and Dacio. For herself.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM