Moonspear be mine
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to him, feeling much the same—which she had never made any mystery of, to any—though glad to hear him echo her own sentiments aloud in this moment. Hydra knew well in matters of their family, they would ever be on the same page for their wellbeing. She could not read his mind, but for all of his stoicism Hydra thought she saw the ghost of concern in the set of his jaw. Real, or not real, perceived or otherwise, Hydra felt the same feeling linger in her throat. 

Firefly Glen had been where their son had been struck. But he had recovered, grown since then in skill and in soul, and was not a boy anymore... nor would he keep himself victim of that. Hydra wanted to aid him in reclaiming his power, and discovering those innate traits she felt she saw within him. 

The Pit Viper Queen looked to the King of the snake charmers, lulled again to peace and sense both with his words. I agree, she breathed aloud to his thoughts, if it is not something he himself desires, it is not something I would ever force upon him. I see his potential; he has lived experience, with awful wolves... and he will have us, too, and more who can cover the Glen now. And I do not want you to push him, either, she drawls, if he does not want it. And that was the truth. Hydra wanted her children to be strong, bold, brave, but not all needed to be ambitious. Those that stayed within Moonspear for their lifetime were no less worthy of success and the rest without feeling the need to ascend. All had a place here, always... so long as there was no fratricide, and the like. 

He will need to take some of ours with him; I want to give him that choice, to start, she thinks aloud, licking her chops. Though they lay claim to the Glen, they are still Moonspear; Osiris will be as our second Beta, as he rules the Glen, she worked out, wondering what he might think of this consideration. It made sense to her, and still left room for another to ascend to that place here too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 23, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 03:02 AM