Emberwood We keep on waiting for the miracle to come
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He felt relieved when she said her travels had been solitary. She’d mentioned Nyra the last time he’d seen her, and that could have potentially been a red flag. Fortunately, she was unharmed, which likely meant that she was telling the truth, and that she hadn’t seen the scarred, white wolf. He hoped it was an omen that Nyra was indeed very far away, and would not reappear in his life ever again. 

She was direct, and it caught him off guard, but didn’t unsettle him too much. ”Pretty small thus far, but I imagine that’ll change over time. I travelled here with my mate, Fennec, her brother Fig, and our young friend, Blueberry.” He said. ”We’re all packmates from a previous pack so we’ve been together a while now.” He explained.
Messages In This Thread
We keep on waiting for the miracle to come - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: We keep on waiting for the miracle to come - by Ingrid - January 13, 2022, 06:42 PM
RE: We keep on waiting for the miracle to come - by Ingrid - February 08, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: We keep on waiting for the miracle to come - by Ingrid - February 22, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: We keep on waiting for the miracle to come - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 08:49 PM