Hushed Willows "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack"
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Just a heads up, some people use wolf in light mode (myself included) and the white text is invisible against the light mode background <3
Reverie fully intended to be up and about until she no longer could. A couple days' rest to recover from her brush with death, and she was off again; determined to spend time with her pack before she was inevitably confined to the den she shared with Boone. It was far too soon to know; even so, she knew. The blood had only sealed it for her.

Boone had told her about the others he'd brought to Hearthwood, those he'd found and helped; always trying to take care of everyone, as she'd told Tauris once. And Reverie loved that about him, but it — it was beginning to bother her. What about her? What about their family, their future? Why did he so badly need to save the world even at the cost of his own?

And here was proof of it, the man Tuft who had come to them starving. Reverie didn't fault him for his circumstances, but it lingered at the back of her thoughts all the same as she found him and greeted him with a friendly wave of her tail. Boone mentioned you, She said with a soft smile. I'm Reverie, Hearthwood's Coach - the other leader here. I could help you find a den - there's plenty of good spots in the pine forest, but it's a little um, frozen. Well, I guess it's frozen all over the place. Reverie cast a glance around at the frosted willows.
Messages In This Thread
"His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 12, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 14, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 14, 2024, 05:01 PM