Hushed Willows "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack"
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Glacia Tempest. It sounded like a wonderful place; nothing like The Gilded Sea. Reverie listened closely, ears pulling forward a little as Tuft spoke of his pack's springtime tradition. Maybe we could do something like that here, She suggested softly, but didn't press the matter when he changed the subject. It sounded like a lovely way to mark the beginning of spring; she would have to speak with Boone about it later.

When he pointed out an alcove beneath a boulder, Reverie stepped forward to inspect it. There was an old scent she couldn't quite identify lingering within, but whatever had inhabited the spot before was long gone. Perhaps chased away by the resident wolves.

I think it would suit you, She said as she stepped away. It was small, but perfect for a bachelor wolf; Reverie couldn't help but assume that she and Boone would be the only parents in Hearthwood this year. Her eyes found Tuft again. I have an extra pelt in my den that I could bring you. Oh, and maybe in the spring we could decorate the boulder with some flowering vines...

Reverie was immediately distracted with the thought of flowers.
Messages In This Thread
"His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 12, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 14, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 14, 2024, 05:01 PM