Hushed Willows nullagtuk ⫂
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
At four weeks, Reverie's condition was surely noticeable to anyone who spared her more than a passing glance; she knew this. It was appreciated, then, that her wolves were so quick to fall in beside her as she greeted the near-strangers at their borders. It's nice to meet you all, She said softly as Tuft arrived on the scene, arranging what she had decided to carry across her shoulders.

What she did not appreciate was Tuft's undercutting of her authority. Abruptly Reverie felt very tired; tired, and mildly resentful of her husband. She wished that he was here. But he was not, and as with so many other things, she was left to face this alone. The man that he had brought here, disrespecting her at the borders. Her chin lifted; her tail rose.

These are healers from Moonglow, Tuft, Reverie explained firmly, but not unkindly. They were kind enough to make the journey to help me through my pregnancy. Maybe you could bring them something from our caches? I'm sure they're hungry. An attempt at retaking control of the situation; she did not want to reprimand Tuft in front of their guests. She knew that he meant well. But it was not his place to question her guests.

She cast a grateful glance to Reina and Kyrell, then beckoned for Kukutux and her wolves to follow her.

It's a cave just past the meadow. It's not so cold there. It catches a lot of sun, Reverie explained, partially for the Moonglow wolves' benefit and partially so that Tuft would know where to find them. Kyrell and Reina, too, were welcomed with a gesture if they wished to follow.
Messages In This Thread
nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 11:20 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reverie - January 27, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kyrell - January 28, 2024, 05:24 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 28, 2024, 07:29 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reina - January 29, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Tuft - January 29, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reverie - January 29, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Boone - January 29, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Tuft - January 30, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 30, 2024, 06:36 PM