Hushed Willows What Happens Next
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Last for Rev unless she's tagged back in! <3
Her gaze sharpened at Tuft's outburst, his declaration of the severing of his loyalty to her. Reverie knew that it was for the best, this decision, but hearing his ire stung all the same. As if she meant to be selfish; as if she meant to keep him from happiness. But Kukutux was quick to come to her defense, and Minnow herself seemed to understand.

Reverie allowed them to speak, casting a grateful glance toward the Moonglow leader and the example she set. Leadership meant standing by even these difficult decisions; she would have to remember this moment.

Boone and I didn't think anyone else would want children so soon. Our decision was made after you came to us, and it wasn't made lightly, She turned to Tuft when she next spoke. Hearthwood is still new, and I don't know that all of our wolves will stay. Some of them have already left. We can't risk having too many children to support. I won't watch them starve.

I can give you more time to decide, but if someone else comes to me for permission - someone who intends to stay in Hearthwood, I won't say no, This she offered for Minnow, whose dilemma she understood too well. Parting from her own brothers had never been easy. For Tuft she had nothing more to offer. It seemed he would be parting from Hearthwood one way or another, and perhaps that was for the best. He'd been so ready to throw them all away; Reverie wasn't sure she wanted him here at all.

It seems like you both need some time to discuss, Reverie stood then, excusing herself back to the other side of her den. She really needed to pee.
Messages In This Thread
What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 01:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 10:37 AM