Swiftcurrent Creek running in circles, now look what you've done
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
996 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Arric was hesitant—Arlette was surprised and Akavir gave a light shrug of his shoulders, though his eyes were also rapt upon the little warrior. Was that disappointment in her features?

Maybe she had been hoping to attack him with the bear man, Glaukos—he tapped a claw on the ground in consideration.

Still, the conversation between the couple drew his thoughts back, his eyes sweeping to look at Arlette—all thoughts of quipping a joke fleeing at her words. ‘As long as you return to me.’ To have a love like that—

—had he actually felt that? Been on the receiving end of it? Ibis had moved on pretty quickly after his assumed demise.

“Arlette,” he murmured, his brows knitting together momentarily. “I’ll always bring him home to you, okay?” The idea of not—it wasn’t anything he could fathom.

Further—the idea of asking Reverie for assistance drew a further storm on his features, and now he looked to Arric. He didn’t feel as if the Willows owed them—Reverie had taken care of Mae above and beyond. The girl who always managed to find herself in trouble… Much like her mother-figure, it seemed…

“Best be you to ask, then, Arric. You’re more likely to garner a favor from them than me. I'll handle Cygnet.” The girl would need to fall in line... Or else she wouldn't be able to come.
Messages In This Thread
RE: running in circles, now look what you've done - by Akavir - May 16, 2024, 04:00 PM