Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was visibly relieved upon hearing all had ended well for Raven. Her appreciation of the woman stemmed largely from the fact that she had always looked after Towhee when the duo met at Bramblepoint. Though she and Raven had not spoken much themselves, Hydra was thankful for her existence in that she had always ensured Towhee was well.

Towhee shifted the subject, and Hydra understood then why the move had occurred. She had suspected something to that effect had caused them to move, but had never confirmed for herself if Blackfeather remained. Their vendetta with those wolves was quelled since Rannoch's betrayal, but it was good information to know. To hear Towhee was no longer at the helm surprised Hydra, but Towhee seemed altogether pleased by it all, and so Hydra was, too.

I am glad that all is well, she expressed. She supposed it was wise to move; if Blackfeather could not admit defeat and stay hidden, they likely may have been up to something. Who could be sure? Better safe than sorry. You have not missed much. I have four new siblings, two brothers and two sisters. We have not seen Blackfeather anywhere around here, she informed—which meant that more likely than not, they were not yet hunting for the Caldera wolves. Her gaze shifted to each Caldera wolf then, thinking they might appreciate knowing this.

Hydra found herself wanting to know more about the death of Screech, though. If it was not her own fangs to have done the deed, she wanted to imagine it. Gannet's silence was not missed, but this was closure she needed. How did you end it? She asked then, ears cupping forward. She was certain Towhee had not felt joy in doing what she must, and for her and for Gannet Hydra felt a small sliver of remorse for just how right she had been for all of this time. Raven was lucky that her all of her children had survived him; Charon and Amekaze could not share that sentiment, and neither could Hydra.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM