Moonspear God can't hear you, they will fight you
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra blinked as the woman spoke, and she shifted her weight. I do want to believe you, she decided at length, having yet no reason to mistrust the agouti woman in full. In the spirit of being a bigger person, Hydra sucked in a breath and decided: I suppose Omega may be too harsh, then, if you are being honest... hmm, she contemplated this. Speedy had disrespected her in ignoring her own command that day, and this in itself deserved immediate action and retribution by her teeth. She had ignored her mothers call. Next to her mother, it was Hydra who could (and would) command Speedy in her season.

Alright, Speedy. I give to you the benefit of the doubt this day. We will speak no more on this matter, unless you wish it... Though, if you are lying, it will become clear soon enough. And then, you will have no place here, either. For pack was nothing without trust and respect, and Hydra herself would never trust, or respect, a liar. You are not an Omega, but for your absence there is a price. You have paid for your disobedience to my mother and I. As for your absence... You will answer to my brothers, who were also afflicted by this whole affair, and, my mate. Each who were effected that day by her blatant disregard for the authority of Hydra herself, and her mother. 

Keen as the rest of her family to let these bygones be at last, she smiled. Justice as it needed to be metted here and now was exacted, and she felt worlds better for releasing her pent up ire upon the wolf who earned it most. Shifting her weight, Hydra gazed to her flanks. Her fur had begun to thin near her belly, and even her scent seemed to shift a measure; four weeks ago, she had conceived. Or perhaps more, now. Not too sure of the meaning behind this, Hydra decided to prove her readiness to let go and believe. 

What could it hurt? Hydra did not wish to think their father would do such a thing, and not speak of it when she pressed him. But this particular truth would be revealed in its due time, and Hydra was aware of that, too. 

But this was no longer about Speedy. Yawning to display her present harmlessness, Hydra took a tentative step nearer, plume twitching behind her. Can you tell if I am yet with child? She dared to ask then, wondering if the others medicinal abilities extended to this front.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - June 06, 2019, 02:29 PM