Moonspear so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra recalled her fathers line of thinking upon his return home. What if he spread such toxicity in thinking toward Arcturus and Revui? That heat was choice, that this was within mothers control, and so, she was to blame? Hydra's mind drifted toward the children she knew would be growing within her—what of her daughters, if there were to be any?

She would need to educate him. If he could not be educated, then her thoughts would align with her brother. Change, she intoned, direct. Though not one he would like. He must stop this spread of misinformation. And if he does not, he leaves me no choice, came her grave voice. Better he know now what may come. Better he prepare. Then, perhaps, then they could have peace. Hydra, though eloquent and intelligent, fought her best battles with her teeth. But she did not wish for it to come to that. She hoped it would not.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news - by Hydra - May 22, 2019, 02:49 PM