Moonspear so i waited many years, held back the pain behind my tears
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he withdrew, she gazed upon her brother. He had grown so much, and Hydra was saddened further to think her parents would not see the rest of his life... but she would, and for that, she was thankful. All but a select few of their family had been wayward, but Arcturus was a presence within Moonspear that had only ever been beneficial. Hydra felt relief when he spoke next; he had said words she yearned to hear, and he himself was not one to mince them, or even waste his breath.

He was young, and viable to make a mistake or two in his lifetime. Still, I need to be sure I can trust you, brother. I believe you were doing your best to do right by father, and perhaps you kept it from me because he had asked... but I want there to be no secrets between us, she shared. If you are to be my second, I will need your honesty. She watched his features, waiting for indication that he understood, that he would never lie to her again in his lifetime. She could not have a second she did not trust, and would not. You know what sorry means—but I will ask you anyway, because I need to hear it, now. You will never lie to me again? Her ears pricked as she observed his features, and though her words seemed cold, her features were soft. Hydra was tired; this was her hardest fight to endure, one with no true victory in sight, yet, except for this thing between them that she cherished so.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: so i waited many years, held back the pain behind my tears - by Hydra - June 13, 2019, 08:09 AM