Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If the queen sensed the others discomfort, she did nothing to ease the feeling; she simply listened, and listened well, to the story so that she could take in each detail. The woman had wanted to be a hero, and instead ended up the victim. Hydra could only hope this was a lesson learned for the other, though time would tell, she imagined. 

At last, Hydra spoke. She must have been their intended target. The woman tricked her before attacking her, she drawled, gaze not leaving the wounded figure of Reiko. She had not heard of the pack Reiko spoke of, and it seemed Jarilo had not either—at least, not from the lips of Reiko's attackers. 

Vela's suggestion was what caused Hydra's gaze to leave the other and fall to her speckled sister. Such a suggestion was unlike her, and Hydra was less than pleased to hear it. It did not serve Moonspear to do such a thing at all, nor her family. The Queen looked back to Reiko, considering for a moment. Reiko traveling alone could mean her death, if whoever attacked her wanted to finish the job. But that was not her problem; already, Moonspear had saved her, for no reason at all other than their being at the right place at the right time, for Reiko. 

No; she is walking, despite her injuries. She can return home. Her pack likely worries for her, Hydra decided, and the Queen took a step forward herself, sniffing in a cursory manner, eyes darkening as she considered aloud, this could all be some elaborate plan in which we are played for the fools, sister, for the innocence that enshrouded Reiko reminded her of the too-sweet Liffey, who had taken what she could before leaving with even more than that. Hydra was not so quick to believe the other was without guile themselves; life had taught her to be smarter than that.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM