Moonspear it don't matter if the cold wind blows, I'm gonna wind up working in the thick of it
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
@Tye dated at dawn!

Hydra gazed at the path they would take, lingering atop some ridge herself as her eyes assessed. It was well-traveled, and not yet slick with ice—though in the later months, this easy path would likely become inaccessible due to that. As it was, the snowfall had finally begun to stick; it would be easy to traverse through for the likes of she and her subordinates, but difficult for their prey. 

She was quiet, and utterly still. Her ears strained as she listened, but from here she would not yet hear them if they had returned. A byproduct of hunger and hope, though, caused her to believe for a moment she heard the loud clap of their mountain-preys clash echoing all the way down to where she waited, patiently, for Tye. The Queen looked over her shoulder to see if she could see his approach; black against white would not be too difficult to spot, but it all depended upon the direction he traveled to her in how quick she might find him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
it don't matter if the cold wind blows, I'm gonna wind up working in the thick of it - by Hydra - December 01, 2019, 08:05 PM