Moonspear sunshine through the rain and snow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As the other brought up crab, Hydra rifled through her memories. I think perhaps once, she admitted, thinking back on a time she had been to the Bay with her father, though I am overdue to try the delicacy again it seems. I cannot seem to remember the taste, she shared with a small grin. Hydra yearned to see the Bay again; her children would do well to see it for themselves, too. It was a part of their great and vast family history. Whoever might come to own it in the future would not have been the first—the first of them had planted their roots, permanently, here. Frankly, she was glad to hear that Vallkyrie did not claim the land if only for her own selfish reasons... but if she was a good hunter, and knew how to scavenge fare with harder-shells, perhaps she might have a place here someday. 

The matriarch shifted her weight as she brought up Dirge. I am sure you will come across him soon, she imagines. Moonspear was vast, and her mate was not a recluse. He could be seen wandering the territory more often than not given the quakes that had touched the lands beyond... but since they had ceased, he could also be found beyond the borders. 

As Katya explained, Hydra hummed. It is purely platonic, I assure you, she drawled, though appreciated hearing it. Hydra loved her brother as only a sister could, and to hear of what Katya saw warmed her. The other inquiry was met with a wan smile. I like to think regardless of blood, those that reside here come to be family. But I have several sisters and brothers within the ranks; my children, too. My parents once led this place. Moonspear has seen many years, and Hydra had seen several of them herself. She thought of them fondly, and only wished her parents could still be here to see many more. The matriarch could go on and on about it, and fully enjoyed Katya's curiosity of their history... a history now Katya herself was a part of.

But the two fell into a comfortable silence among one another for the remainder of the hour, navigating an easy enough path for them both to travel that would not exhaust her subordinate... but that might strengthen her muscles and increase her endurance nonetheless, Hydra hoped.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 05, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 06, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 16, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 18, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 18, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 29, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 04, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 01:47 PM