Moonspear she was a lost and found item
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra heard the call, and had been near enough to meet it swiftly; her own howl came in immediate rejoinder, and others of the Spear added their voice to the medley in protective claim and pride alike. The Ostrega had been patrolling nearby, though still had a short ways to go before she met the wolf she had perceived to be stranger. In time, though, the Queen did arrive; she picked her way expertly toward the newcomer, not needing to look where she tread all the while. There was something familiar about the other, but such could be said of many black phase wolves she had come across. The distinguishing ears were noteworthy enough to cause Hydra to think she had seen this wolf before, though it was their scent that caused Hydra to recognize that this was no mere stranger. 

Some time ago, she had met this she-wolf; Hydra remembered now, and her reception of the other was warmer for it, if it could be called warm at all. Her indifferent mien shifted into one of recognition. This woman had helped her sister some time ago; any who helped her twins was not a wolf she would forget, just as she would not forget any who wronged them. This wolf, too, she knew to be loyal; even when it was clear her pack did not look able to survive, she remained. Hydra admired that quality, if only because she selfishly desired such a thing from her own subordinates. To be so loyal to her, and to the Spear in turn! 

The woman smelled nothing, though, of that place they had first met or the others that had been among them... she smelled only of the wilds, now. Desdemona, she recalled easily enough; names, normally, were not so easy to draw to the fore as a scent... but again, Hydra would ever remember those who had done her mirror images a kindness. Hydra herself did not expect to be remembered entirely; she was a humble (enough) woman, despite her ambitions and accomplishments. It has been some time. You may not remember me as I remember you; you once helped my sister, Alya, she reminded, in case the other had any lapse in their own memory. You stand near the borders of Moonspear; I am now its Queen. Hydra Ostrega, she reintroduced in a low drawl, eyes appraising the other as her ears pricked forward. As the other had called, Hydra granted the other an audience, interest in the reason the other was here apparent even despite her stoicism.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 27, 2019, 12:12 AM