Moonspear she was a lost and found item
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to the other, and as she suspected the question was not at all an unworthy one; not in Hydra's eyes. Though Hydra wanted none to bear bastards here for what it meant for those children and their difficult life ahead [with their neglectful parents to blame], she did not begrudge the existence of them in general... with the exception of those born from unfaithful behavior that threatened the wellbeing of her family, naturally. That was simply unforgivable. As Desdemona's eyes passed over her own, they were just as quick to shift in respect; pleased by this, Hydra determined the other was earnest in her request. 

We are different from Morningside, she forewarned, we look out for our own first, and our allies with them; food has become terribly scarce, and our resources are for each other. The pack, that is, she clarified. I would accept your loyalty; I have seen that you are a woman of your word. So long as you can hunt, and are willing to defend, you would be welcome here. As to the latter, Hydra could teach her; she need only be willing.

There was a place for growth within Moonspear, and even beyond. She sought to build an empire, after all; she imagined Desdemona, should she be as worthy as Hydra imagined, might be able to help in this endeavor... More, perhaps, than Desdemona might even think. It was her loyalty in mind that brought this thought to the fore, then, and Hydra awaited Desdemona's own thoughts on the matter.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 27, 2019, 12:12 AM