Moonspear she was a lost and found item
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Happy to hear the other understood, it seemed they had both decided; Desdemona was willing, and Hydra, accepting. Welcome, then, Hydra drawled, voice warming some. What a fortunate day! All that she had desired had come to pass, here; for that, she was more than thrilled... though as ever, it was not revealed; Hydra remained ever poised and stoic throughout, and stepped aside to permit Desdemona entry. 

Come; I will show you to the rendezvous, perhaps the children will be there. You may rest if you wish, she invited, tail swaying behind her as the matriarch gestured to her side. Desdemona was of Moonspear, now; her bastard roots meant nothing here, only her future actions and decisions made. Hydra looked forward to bearing witness to the others growth upon the mountain. 

short post to wrap up and get ye titled <3 YAAAAAS
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 27, 2019, 12:12 AM