Moonspear i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She is not, Hydra said, rumbling lowly, and neither are you, Arcturus. His misunderstanding was one that caused her to feel irate; did he think so poorly of her, then, that she would rob any of their choice? Especially him? All she had ever sought to do was right by him, by their family, and here he stood before her acting the petulant child. He was still young, true, but too old for this. She had come here for a specific reason, but she wanted to grant Arcturus his choice first and foremost. Hydra had, in her own opinion, gone against the wishes of none; her father had ran away, as certainly as Arcturus had, and she had presumed [wrongly, not that she would know it] their mother had shared such information with their father. 

But dalliances came first. We will talk later, she informed. She knew him enough to know she had rankled him; he knew her enough that despite the cool, stoic demeanor she maintained she was displeased. It was not his free will that bothered her, but his thought that again she would betray him; it was the second time he had come to such a default, and she the last time such a thing had happened this precluded some wrongdoing of his with their father... or came after it. Hydra could only hope she was wrong, there. 

I will see to Isilme, Hydra hummed, knowing that in this moment perhaps she might be the only one to reach her in her agony, Kukutux, welcome; Arcturus, please, show her to the rendezvous. Kukutux, I will find you soon, she drawled. Let her get to know the man further, and see that he was not so callous as he appeared... simply awkward, and young. She waited no longer before turning to do just as she had said, moving swiftly to catch up to the youth.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 07:33 PM