Moonspear oh you get into my head, give me feelings that i won't forget
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Hydra loosed a howl, low and deep. Travel in pairs when going beyond Moonspear, the call requested of her pack. A pack meeting was soon to be had, but after speaking with Dacio she needed to further debrief @Dirge and @Arcturus with new information gleaned. Hydra also was driven to find @Dragomir, and so distractedly followed a trail he had left behind. Whether it was recent left behind or old, Hydra did not investigate long enough to find out. She simply thought of him, in knowing of his own experience with a wolf Hydra knew the shade had accompanied once. And that Hydra believed, wholeheartedly, she still did. 

The matriarch did not feel threatened. What she felt was that it was time to do something about this, and do something they all would. Train harder, gather their forces, and just finish them. She had thought her sisters killer bad... and had not imagined there could be any worse. Merrick, Astara, and Caiaphas taught her that there were several sorts of monsters out there. 

They had made a fatal error in coming against her. Hydra was a monster herself, after all. She had found rest and respite in dreaming of their brutal end. And Dragomir, if he desired, would deliver a killing blow of his own. Osiris, she hoped, alongside him against the black-furred cur—their brothers and sister, with them! Hydra could finish off Caiaphas. She and her children, together, doing as was right. As was needed. Swords, shields, axes of this Wilderness. 

The thought brought her some peace. But for all that, they needed to prepare. 

all welcome, tags for reference, she's looking in particular for dragomir atm. backdated loosely after dacio thread.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal