Moonspear Return of the Forest Woman
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was a relief to hear that Moriko knew how. She looked like she might, wild and tousled in appearance as she was, but to hear it told plainly was better than hazarding a guess. Hydra agreed with her sentiment, too. I have yet to stop in that; in every fight, there is always something new to gain, she drawled. Where some had habits, Hydra changed her tactic each and every time so her own style could not be guessed or known for certain. Fighting with as many wolves as she had, it was easy. And she practiced every day at it. One eye closed, sometimes both; a leg up, sometimes two. She would fight with Alya and Lyra attacking her; she would fight with her children coming from each angle. 

No one could say Hydra was not prepared for any situation. Hydra knew the art of fighting, and the art of escaping when it was necessary. She was a master in each part of her trade, for good reason. The soft smile was matched, and her ears pricked as Moriko continued. Hmm. Perhaps you could spar with a pack member you have not yet met. Test your own skills, and learn something new from them. Or, alternatively, perhaps you might teach them something, she suggested. As for Moriko's own final words, Hydra considered for a long moment, pausing in her step to look at the woman. Deciding that the words had come from a care for her wellbeing rather than doubt in her capabilities, Hydra moved to nose at the wild-woman's side. The compliment was well received; she was not wrong. 

I am glad to hear you think so. I will always do my best for you all... my family, she drawled warmly, pregnancy making her all the more sentimental as she felt overwhelmed by her love for all here. Sucking in a breath, she laughed gaily... a rare sound, from the matriarch. You should rest now. You have traveled far, Hydra advised, voice soft in understanding. I am going to see if I can wrangle one of my children into catching something for me. If you see one of them, let them know their mother is looking for them, she drawled with a wave of her tail before setting off.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Return of the Forest Woman - by Moriko - March 14, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Moriko - March 17, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Moriko - March 28, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Hydra - April 04, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Moriko - April 08, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Moriko - April 30, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Return of the Forest Woman - by Hydra - May 12, 2020, 09:05 PM