Moonspear the night's watch
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
ALL OF THE PUPPIES HAVE MADE IT TO THE ADULT RANKS! Impromptu pack rally/celebration; only one response required unless PPC or absent! I think as of this thread, only @Desdemona is absent! @Dirge @Arcturus @Jarilo @Dragomir @Dacio @Lyra @Nikai @Kukutux @Opalia @Osiris @Atlas @Praimfaya @Antares @Yama ; tagging @Vega @Alya and @Isilmë for reference.  Thread will be archived 3/25.

The children of Moonspear, each of them, had grown to join the adults within the ranks. It brought pride within her own heart that with that, each of them yet remained... as she and her brothers ever had. Steadfast. Loyal. Growing strong. Osiris had not been struck down to death by the wretched shade by Dacio's intervention, but even beyond that he had still proven himself strong in his recovery as far as she could see. He was alive today. @Dragomir, @Isilme, @Osiris, @Atlas, @Antares, @Vega... they all lived and breathed today. @Praimfaya too, as she thought of it. Some had survived more than others, but look now to where they stood. 

United, together! 

For all of the tumult of days past, Hydra could not help but feel pride swell within her. She was proud of Moonspear, proud of the children within it. Through the combined effort of all, they had made it through Winter. And now there was reason to celebrate. To remember that the fight for life, for one another, would always be worth it. Within the heart of the territory now, heading toward the borders, the matriach noted @Dirge and @Arcturus heading in that same direction. Hydra rumbled and pushed between them with an authoritative stride (though it was playful and well-meaning) as she lifted her head and loosed a sonorous howl to rally the pack and bolster their spirits with her own: 

I am proud of my family; together, we are strong! The call seemed to convey, serving, also, as a warning to any who thought to test their might.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the night's watch - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: the night's watch - by Yama - March 17, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: the night's watch - by Nikai - March 18, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: the night's watch - by Kukutux - March 18, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: the night's watch - by Opalia - March 26, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: the night's watch - by Jarilo - March 26, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: the night's watch - by Dirge - March 27, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: the night's watch - by Dacio - March 29, 2020, 03:27 AM