Great Bear Wilderness on the road to a paradise
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was glad to hear of the darkheaded womans desire to implement her sisters training. It would be good for the woman herself, and her pack... and, as for Ying's promotion, Hydra thought it was a good idea. The woman had all the stuff of a leader, and certainly the mind for it. It would be to the others benefit, she figured... and might temper her sisters desire to seize ultimate control, too. While Hydra was more inclined to support the others sister for her knowledge of her at present, and even their friendship that had been cultivated, ultimately she wanted peace... and for Ying to be happy, with that. 

As for the alliance itself, Hydra nodded. Neverwinter was a part of it for this cause, given they were likeminded that wolves such as Merrick and his lot were better off dead or else far, far away from them. Hydra's harsher frame of mind lingered on the former where Mal's likely was on the latter. Who else, though? I intend to see if wolves allied with Moonspear might join this cause, too, she drawled, though it had been difficult to start moving those pieces in her own changing condition, though that might take me some time.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - April 03, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 06:38 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - June 08, 2020, 03:06 PM