Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
I like refreshing the page just to see the lovely variety of artwork you have for Hydra's avatars :3

In places, the water had begun to well up, so he splashed through puddles and skidded across wet grass every time the fox attempted to throw him off its trail in an attempt to save its life. At times, he gained on the creature, and managed to bring himself within a few lengths of the creature- noting then that it was not a red fox, but a silvery one, but then it would swerve unexpectedly and he would fall back a few lengths. On the straightaway, the fox was able to put on a burst of speed and pull away from him, but Bronco persevered- and it was in a wolf's nature to simply pursue, and tire its prey out. 

His attention was snared for a moment when he caught sight of a sliver of darkness approaching from the distance, and he put on another burst of speed. The fox- skittering as close to the ground as possible- likely hadn't caught sight of the other wolf, so Bronco harried it forward, snapping and growling- in an attempt to chase it directly toward his packmate.
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM