The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The short answer, he decided, was that she didn't want him to feel bad- but that he still would. He knew he'd done something that had definitely not resonated well with Wraen, and it had caused her to implement a shift in her lifestyle that Bronco thought might have meant she was potentially putting herself in harm's way. He didn't like the idea of Wraen, Maia and Arcturus living on their own in the wilderness, especially not now- and with winter coming? Even less. He worried about them- and deep down, he felt that if anything did happen to them while they were out in the wilderness, it was quite possible that it was his fault. If he and Meerkat hadn't left for Moonspear, maybe they'd still be safe in the Copse. 

"Okay, but you have to promise me too, Wraen," He said. "You have to promise me you're gonna be safe...And that if you ever make the choice to go further away I...I'd wanna know, OK? I don't just want you to disappear without...Saying goodbye first, okay?" He pleaded.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 27, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM