Moonspear confess to me,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No, she answered Mira swiftly. If Mintaka does not wish to be here, and does not feel welcome here, dragging her home will not make her feel this any more. Mintaka has made a choice. When she left, she also decided how we felt without speaking to us on it. Just as that was not fair or right of her to do, it is not fair or right for you to drag her anywhere she does not wish to be, she hummed. Mintaka had determined all on her own that she did not belong; that her mother, father, and siblings played a part of that seemed, well, a natural branch to fall onto in the contemplation of why

Hydra did not understand that. For all of Mintaka's whimsy, Hydra had held onto hope that she would grow up into a functional pack member. As a child, well, Hydra would never hope to make any of her cubs feel that way. Were they useless, though, and unwilling to help the pack in any capacity... that might change. But all of her children had shown her their limitless potential; Mintaka she imagined might have made a wonderful ambassador someday, with her love of wandering... or else a scout, perhaps. But, well, that dream came and went when her daughter wandered far away. If you do see her, she drawled, looking to her, you may share with her that she is missed, and that her belonging here is entirely up to her. Either she wants to, she drawled, or she does not. Because she will always belong here if she wants to, she hummed, it is her imagination that tells her she does not. Now was another time in which she detested that imagination, but her tone did not betray as much.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
confess to me, - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - December 05, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:33 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 05, 2021, 06:29 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - January 05, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - January 15, 2021, 05:38 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:55 PM