Moonspear A bug in the system
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He would feel as good as he possibly could feel in the moment, given the situation at hand. Hydra felt bad he was kept here, but it was not as a prisoner. The weather would not be good for him to travel in and with everything else going on, it was unwise to travel with an injured member of their party. It was not a necessary, or smart, risk. 

She obliged him when he asked her what had happened. 

A wolf in your ranks killed my sister. I arrived in time to see him flee the scene. You intervened in time to stop anything happening that day, but now a coward and a murderer is out there. A part of the reason Hydra herself had let him live was because this, she felt, was something for the Caldera's conscience to carry. You saw it fit to protect him against me that day, which I can only think is because you would never assume such a thing to be possible for any of yours to do, Hydra blinked slowly, and looked to her feet. I am an aspiring tactician. I wonder if that wolf I had spoken to you of had this done; if I had missed him in the area. If he wanted to break the tentative alliance between the Caldera and Moonspear, so that the Woods could watch us pit against one another instead, she explained her thought process. Vaati had said he did not employ Titmouse, but even then she did not believe him fully (yet)—how could he know him? Why would he want to kill him, except to perhaps withhold pertinent information such as this from her? Even though she had not seen him, it was not impossible for him to do such a thing. 

It all made sense to Hydra. It is only that wolf I want, Gannet—I admire your bravery for intervening, and your loyalty, though I don't appreciate it, she admitted with a sigh. She was quiet then, waiting to see how he might respond to all of her thoughts.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Liffey - December 29, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Liffey - January 02, 2018, 06:20 PM