Greatwater Lake Knock em down, strip em back boys
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to him, and as he articulated, Hydra felt the furs along her nape lift. You wouldn't go out on ice that couldn't support your weight, she rejoined knowingly. Gannet was an instinctual wolf and had learned from one mistake of not abiding by them (she perceived and believed). Did... do you think they broke it? She needn't ask, but there was a part of her that needed to hear it. Who could it have been? She had one enemy of her own, but would they do that? This was his brother... 

She pushed him from her mind. He knew better than to come near Moonspear. This had to of been someone else. But why? Maybe they thought it could support their weight... could it have been a young wolf? She did not want to believe that any wolf would just do that without reason. It did not make sense for the Redhawks to do, and though she knew the screeching wolf to be an utter coward, she refused to believe he had been in the area again. 

Hydra shook her head. Concerned. I was looking for you. I knew something had to of happened, she breathed, shaking her head, I just knew it. She grit her teeth as she looked him over. Can you move? She wondered aloud, hoping the worst of the damage was his exhaustion.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 17, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 17, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 24, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 24, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 26, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 27, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 27, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 27, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - May 06, 2018, 09:27 AM