Nocturne Summit the spine can't decide between the earth and the sky
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He did not show signs of irritation or aggression as she neared, and when it was offered Hydra's leathery nose pressed against the apex of his shoulder. She breathed him in, and she discovered the richness of his travels. There were places she had never seen drawn in this canvas that was his scent. Those that wandered appealed to Hydra, though wandering itself did not appeal to her as it did her sister, @Alya. Well-traveled and world-wise was a quality she did not find unattractive. It was why, even against her own desires, Hydra traveled to the Coast to learn. Wanderlust had its value. Loyalty, however, was what Hydra valued most in others. 

Upon her, he would smell her family, old and new alike. Stone, lavender, pine, petrichor—each present, here and now. She moves past him and gazes at the horizon for a moment before looking to him, and then her mountain. I must return. Now that he carried her scent, he would know why—she had much to protect and look after. She licked her chops and glanced toward the mountain again, then him, hesitant to depart his company just yet. She took a step away and gestured to her side; if he had nowhere else to go, to be, perhaps he might walk with her a while longer, and quit her companionship when he wished if that moment were not now. He had a quiet strength about him, one she wanted to know better.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: the spine can't decide between the earth and the sky - by Hydra - June 03, 2018, 06:45 PM