Nocturne Summit the spine can't decide between the earth and the sky
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra could not find herself disappointed in his response. Honest words tend to sting most, but she preferred them. She had nothing to lose, but something to gain were he to accept—and he seemed to, albeit in a tentative manner, his delivery one made with the lack of desire to disappoint. And she was not disappointed—she found herself further intrigued. Things easy to attain were hardly ever worth her consistent attention, she had come to find.

Then I await the future, Hydra decides, her tail swaying behind her as she offers him a genuine smile; the rogue had acquired a good portion of her attention, and the mystery of it all appealed greatly to her. This mystery man seemed to hold plenty of promise, even without the pledge of loyalty; she did not want halfhearted, she did not want something guessed or hazarded, in someone she might someday consider a friend or in a subordinate.

To acknowledge his other words, she continues: It might be best to seek information without a pack name to your own; others may be more compelled to share information with you in hopes to recruit you, Hydra advised, sure he knew the truth to that himself. Though I hope you do not find yourself too tempted, she quipped. He was handsome, sturdy, and honest—all traits bringing to the fore her idea of an attractive suitor. The Beta could not help but fantasize, though he would be none the wiser to it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: the spine can't decide between the earth and the sky - by Hydra - July 02, 2018, 08:47 AM