Moonspear yeah you want it, and I need it; got me feeling like it's lucky chances
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
backdated!!!

Revui had been gone for more time than Hydra was comfortable with. Discomfort set its teeth in her mind, and Hydra had spoken with her father and mother briefly. She would be going to find him, and if she could bring him home she would. Most importantly was to find out if he lived or not, and why he had seen it fit to leave without a word. She did not believe he would do so without another set of teeth involved, and Hydra would retaliate as she saw fit once she found the truth of it all. 

The she-wolf moved with a determined step. Lyra would be going with her, and though initially she had sought Arcturus, the path of @Dirge had intersected him and her own trajectory shifted. Long-legged strides carried her to him, following a familiar path.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The winds had become bitter and howling, leaving Dirge confined to the mountain for the most part. He had sunk back into an expected routine, though the deviance today was more a resistance to stagnation. The forest that clung to the rising stone provided shelter from the harshest gales, and it was here the snow proved not quite as deep to hinder his pace.

He prowled after an unseen quarry, almost imaginary as he softed through the day's options. Perhaps he would test the borders to see if the wind abated any there, though in truth he kmew this too would prove a folly. Yet there was promise of company there, however unfamiliar or uncomfortable it could be. He had managed to keep his wits about him since hos encounter with Revui, as there was no telling when the boy would seek to test his mettle again; Hydra was just as likely to do the same.

Speaking of Hydra—he was unaware she had come to follow his winding trail just yet, but the passing thought of enjoying her company crossed his mind. Finding her would be a task to occupy himself for the time being, the teasing he thought would follow would further satisfy and fill the day.

He'd start with the border, and work from there.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She found him soon enough, and was happy as to where. Hydra could not deny she was glad to see the cut of him here, returned and back to her. The Ostrega woman let him settle before she resumed her advances upon him, but would not delay any longer; the inky woman closed the distance between them with a chuff, and the wave of her tail. 

Her spirits improved at the sight of him; that had to count for something, did it not? And he would move past Alya's disapproval; he had returned, and seemingly (as she saw it) decided to court her. Ah, bygones, she supposed. 

Would you like to go on a trip with me? she began immediately, her nose moving toward his chin: before the winter snows truly begin, she looked toward the sky; they still had some time, but not as much as she would like. Enough to cover the ground she desired to, she figured. How far would Revui had gone, if he truly had decided to leave them? He was not bright enough to go far, she did not think... but, well, she would not hedge any bets on the matter.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
It was a change of pace that he was the one being found, though in reality they split it evenly more often than not. He was aware of her company only just before the sound of her voice, and he returned a greeting with the wave of his tail so that she would join him. Not that she needed invitation, and not that she would do anything but cut to the chase of why she had come to seek him out. He thought company, but there were more strings attached to what came out.

"Oh?" His surprise was genuine—it was not often that he thought Hydra to wander, let alone so close to the shift in seasons. "You know I'm not opposed to such adventures. Where did you have in mind?" Perhaps this was her meeting him halfway, knowing he was prone to such ventures. Or maybe, as he soon found himself thinking, perhaps he had whet her appetite for the mysteries that lied uncovered for them to find in places that were not their own.