Moonspear How long have I been on the hunt for you?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra hmm'd at his inquiry. I believe my father may take longer to approve, she said with a wan smile. Among his children, I am his favorite. He will want nothing, no one, but the best for me; likely he will test you, your willpower, and perhaps your strength, best he be prepared for all that; she let him know after the fact, and she grinned in a catlike manner. He was still away, for the time. She supposed they could cross that bridge when they came to it. I am sure they will both come to approve it. I know that when discussing my season at length with my mother, she trusted me, and the choices I would make, to have children, to become a wife, among those choices. They were what mattered most to her, second perhaps only to her growing ambition. But she was patient, and lately her priority had simply been this

Hydra grinned at him. Your charm and your persistence both became suddenly irresistible. But I would not endanger what may come; she said I should be sure, very sure, in my choice. And I am, she hummed, pawing him. She was certain she had picked the right candidate to be by her side. He had all but been there throughout the past one, what was another—and then some?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM