Moonspear so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her ear twitched, and she sighed as she looked upon him. She did not want or desire to think it, and the battle within her showed. Her hand was being forced. Hydra did not desire things to change. Not that way. The way her brothers face was set left plenty of room for concern. Have faith in me, Revui. I have never been unfair, and when I have been, I have acknowledged it—and this is our father. He has made a mistake in speaking of me as he had, but that is a thing that should be easily remedied, she hummed. I want to be done wtth this family feud. I want all to be well between us all again, Hydra craved it. She wanted a world with her father always in it, rearing her grandchildren alongside their mother. And what was between their mother and father she thought would be healed between them, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news - by Hydra - May 22, 2019, 07:42 PM