Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Y'all, just getting a reply up to this to speed up the process for Reiko!

Hydra's features seemed to darken, and the corner of her lip lifted in cold amusement as she took another step forward. Good, Hydra responded, ear turning toward Vela, drawling, neither would I. We have seen what happens when one trusts so easily, have we not? There were no conclusions to be jumped toward; the result of that was presented right before her. When one trusted too easily, the end result was hurt in some way or another. There was a reason Hydra had become the way that she had, after all; her hurts were of a different variety, and yet, neither was really better or worse than the other. All Hydra truly cared for was protecting her young, her pack, her family. If this was some scheme, she would not see her children the victim of it. Hydra was a Queen first, a mother second, a sister third—she was a part of the cerberus that protected this place, and the hellish woman was not keen to let strangers pass her gates so easily. This was her family, and she would protect them. 

Still, Hydra was not oblivious to Vela's own interest in the other. Vela, you could assist her in that, surely, her blue eyes turned toward the freckled visage of her fathers doppelganger. That Hydra would not allow to be refused; Reiko was on her lands, and given Hydra's dismissal of her, she was no longer welcome here where her children were beginning to roam. Hydra's gaze turned back to Reiko, and informed: Foreigners are not afforded the luxury of trust within this territory for very long. You are a wolf of Kaistleoki, who we know nothing of, at present, anyway. Hydra wondered if they should be given any leeway in her territory, now that her children could meander... and she erred in the direction of no. Other packs could do as they pleased; it was not their way. If you have no interest in becoming a part of this family, there is little point to you remaining. My mistrust in you is not personal. You have recovered, some, anyway—enough to be on her way, at least— so why should you wish to stay any longer? Her head canted at that, one ear cupping toward Reiko as she regarded the woman that bowed. It was largely a rhetorical question; she did not think she would, and would not be insulted herself if that was how it was... Hydra did not pretend it to be so, or imagine her lingering.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM