Moonspear seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She listens to him, regarding the daughter only as she moved with a look, eyes not so cold as they ever seemed to be. He spoke of desiring stability for his family; Hydra knew that Moonspear could bring that, and more, should that be something he truly sought. For Moonspear had been her home for three years now, and the faces here were all familiar ones. Aurewen had not wronged her, else the conversation likely would not have been so amicable—but it was quite clear to Hydra that she had wronged her family. 

Hydra could not fathom it. Especially with the others son hurt as he was— 

For her own children to ever come to harm, what would she not do to see it never be so again? The dark look in his eye was enough to bring to her minds eye a certain villain she had been unable to remove from the face of this earth, for the sake of friendship... was he out there, still? Ah, if she were to see him she would need to kill him; it would help her rest easier at night. Hydra wanted to know more about his own incident, but with the boy so near did not think it right to ask now—still, she had her own children to protect. And she would. 

These two, too, should they become a part of Moonspear. They would become a part of her family, and all those who were a part of it were afforded the luxuries that came with her sword and shield; she was a tireless guardian of her realm and her people. 

Her gaze turned to Vercingetorix. I trust that you will be better, came her warm drawl; trusted enough to grant him residency here. I believe that they may need you now more than ever. Your skill as a soldier and hunter both are things I value. Should you seek stability, I think it can be found here. She finished with the flick of her ear; she wanted his best. Expected it, even—though it was not simply from him, but any—it was all one could ever really give, was it not? She left it to him; she could sense the exhaustion on his children, and the truth of it was the branch she extended came from her own maternal instincts surging to the fore here and now.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Vercingetorix - October 02, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 02, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 03, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 03, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 04, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 04, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 04, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 04, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Isilmë - October 06, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 07, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 09, 2019, 07:28 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 09, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 06:59 PM