Moonspear seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Last post from me, too!

She heard his appreciative words, though said nothing but for show me your thanks, there is no need to say it, and do not make me regret my decision. She had faith in his words, though—and her gaze fell back to his children. Hydra could not guess what their life had been like, but only knew where it could go from here if they should remain. All life had potential in it; she did not think them old enough for that potential to be squandered by trauma, but then Hydra knew nothing of it. She was ignorant, and for all of Hydra's wisdom she knew nothing of what it was to go through the particular trials these children had gone through.

Hydra expected he would want to find the mother of the children, and Dragomir and Isilme with them. Twitching an ear, she looked to her brother and said, once they are rested, this should start at once. Better to distract their minds with something productive than destructive. 

Beginning to turn, Hydra looked to the father and said in earnest: Welcome to Moonspear. Find me, once you are more settled, she requested, casting one last, long, glance out toward his children who were a comfort to one another—then, she moved to begin her own patrol, inviting her lingering family members with a simple look.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Vercingetorix - October 02, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 02, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 03, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 03, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 04, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 04, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 04, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 04, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Isilmë - October 06, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 07, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 09, 2019, 07:28 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 09, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 06:59 PM