Moonspear she was long gone, long, long gone
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was surprised to feel fangs meet something other than throat. There was no joy in her to perform this; this was the fault of the silly boy, all of this, and her instinct rearing to protect. But he fled; Hydra watched briefly, noting the weakness he suffered and the new hitch in his gait. 

Hydra knew she could kill him, but it was not as though this was a wolf she had desired to execute in cold blood. The minute he was free of the Spear would be the same minute he was free from her, unless he showed his face again to do undue harm. Hydra followed after her brother, her own stride lengthening to bridge the yawning gap between them...

But their delay saw to his temporary survival. And Hydra could not feel the pang of regret here, not for a moment of this day; if he survived beyond this, she hoped that he had learned something here and that it kept with him for the rest of his days: to never trespass again. 

Hydra looked to her brother. This is why I teach my children to mind the borders, as I have, she drawled, They have been raised to understand. Mother and father and I have taught you the same. He ignored our markings; his actions were deliberate. If he did not see his actions as a mistake then, he does now; perhaps that will save him, next time, Hydra drawled, looking back to the borders. But now we have wolves that hunt for Dragomir. If word got out that we took pity on any, it could be used against us in ways that they could get away with infiltrating our defenses. And my children could be caught in the crossfire. She would not let that happen. No fang would touch the hide of Dragomir or her children while they lingered within the Spear. They would protect this place tooth and claw.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
she was long gone, long, long gone - by Cam - November 08, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Arcturus - November 08, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Cam - November 11, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Arcturus - November 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Cam - November 11, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Arcturus - November 11, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Hydra - November 12, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Cam - November 12, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Arcturus - November 12, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Hydra - November 12, 2019, 09:29 AM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Arcturus - November 21, 2019, 08:27 AM
RE: she was long gone, long, long gone - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 01:44 PM