Moonspear in the land of not quite day
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to the others response, appreciative of their honesty though somewhat disappointed to hear it. Still, just because she was not much of one did not mean she could not, at the very least, learn to defend. And that she could hunt was something Hydra appreciated hearing, as well as her tracking capabilities. Two beneficial things. Katya also did not look weak or starving, in good shape; that also worked in her favor. 

We have one such wolf, she informed, her name is Lyra. She can teach you what she knows, she drawled, ears twitching. Hydra had a basic understanding of the trade, too; enough to get her by to be sure, and to know which herbs were best to avoid. It is alright you are not much of a warrior; I will teach you, at the very least, how to defend. I have children here, and it is important to me that you can protect them against any adversary you might meet that may wish to do them harm. So long as you are willing to learn that, too, you are welcome among us, she finished, ears pricked as she awaited Katya's own decision. Hydra could respect that it was not the womans preference and would not push her to learn beyond what was necessary to protect herself and the young present here.

What is your name? She asked then, and only once she responded would Hydra introduce herself in kind, allowing Jarilo to speak for himself. I am Hydra Ostrega; Queen of Moonspear, came her low voice, bright eyes upon the woman before her while one ear remained upon Jarilo.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 25, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 01, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - December 02, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 03, 2019, 12:16 AM