Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He confirmed what she had been thinking; Hydra added, old, but not old enough that we cannot find him, she drawled with a sway of her tail. Pleased for this, Hydra's gaze followed his own; but none could be found here yet. Likely in the upper reaches. They were sure-footed creatures, and in her youth Hydra had learned much from them by ways of navigation in places where it seemed impossible. There was nearly always something to gain a foothold upon, and if you had that, you had a path. 

As he sniffed at the pine and snow, Hydra began to move ahead. Her ears swiveled as she listened for any sign of one such creature here, though no scent indicated as much to her. Most seemed stale, but for once this did not lead to a dead end it seemed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM