Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra maneuvered as she needed to; now and then, her course would adjust so as to accomodate the trail. There were difficult portions to scale made for the species they pursued, but the three year old had navigated these heights many a time to know the different access points in their reach that would bring them closer to their present quarry. 

They went about the better part of a day; the matriarch was not one to give up, and finally their trail yielded results when again the sun began to rise. With it was the silhouette of horned ram, and Hydra paused to revel at the sight of him. It had been much too long, and the respect she had for such a creature grew tenfold. Just as it had survived, so too would they.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM