Big Salmon Lake Absorb the moment
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
@Hydra Sorry it took so long!  I suck at starters.

It hadn't taken more than a full day's travel to find the borders of a pack and locate somewhere close by to settle down and take a rest before Valour did what he had come to do. It had also dawned on him during the journey that he had to have something better than just wanting to snoop around if he wanted to make a good impression.  He sat at the edge of the water staring into it as the sun began to set, his mind spacing out as he tried to figure out what he could ask of the alpha of their Ally.
3/10 mastery
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I SUCK! I deleted my tag noties and finally found this again lmao.

Hydra had a mind to visit Vengeance; this season it would be difficult, but perhaps the next once all the chaos came to an end. There was much transpiring, and much she controlled. Thinking of that control Hydra took the time to explore the Wilderness briefly; the matriarch wanted to ensure it was still in her control and that no new fledgling packs were born without her knowing of them. 

Her brief sojourn took her, and would end this day, to where she then stood. Hydra's nose had given her no cause for concern, though a familiar scent—the scent of an ally—came to her on the wind. The Ostrega's head lifted as she surveyed her surroundings, absent sniffing now no longer this as her intent shifted to find its source.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was striking coincidence that wasn't lost on him that the breeze blew to him the scent of someone from the pack he sought out. Standing up Valour headed in the direction it came from taking a few minutes to spot the moving figure of the dark furred alpha female. He gave a polite but confident chuff toward the female to gain her attention and continued to walk toward her meeting halfway. "Hello, I'm looking for the Alpha female of Moonspear. I'm from an Alliance" his tone was cold changing to one of  surprise as he spoke because he realised he had seen her before, only fleeting glimpses leading to a vague awareness that had him understanding who he spoke to. His expression changed and he frowned his eyes darting away for a moment as he felt the heat of embarrassment burn his fur "I'm sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes. My name is Valour, I am Vengeance's apprentice" he stood proudly, unflinching as he used the title that Vengeance had given him and the one he had made for himself through action.
3/10 mastery
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She saw him, suddenly, and moved to meet him in long, confident strides. Hydra listened to the boy, his voice cool and calm until it shifted. It seemed he realized his error, and was quick in apologizing. The Queen said nothing up until the point he finished, and then she drawled in an introductory fashion: I am Hydra Ostrega, and as he realized she had been the wolf he had been looking for, she added nothing else by way of titles. 

Hydra took him in shamelessly; he was young, but looked to be of strong stock. It was no wonder Vengeance took the other under his wing. So, you apprentice under Vengeance, do you? came her low voice, the question not one meant to be answered given he already had. What is it he has taught you, as his mentee? She inquired with genuine interest. Hydra knew all of the Nightwalkers from the man himself, and wondered if Valour was meant to become Warlord or simply a Taskmaster of those under the mans employment. 

Whatever details he had intended to share she could not hear this day; an urgent howl called for her, and Hydra gave him an apologetic look. Another time, her features seemed to read before she headed off. Duty called. 
should be more prompt with replies! sry about my delay <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal