Moonspear You make me feel
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to the other long enough for the name, and her accent, to register. The bow did much to mollify her, temporarily—but when heatscent came, nothing else was heeded in full. Her hackles were blown out as the matriarch became leonine in her defense, all too ready to remove this stranger from her doorstep—by force, if necessary. Huā, Hydra greeted, and continued tersely: you are in heat. Today is not our day for diplomacy; you must leave, and now—unless you would like for me to end it prematurely, she spoke in a voice that brooked no argument. For Hydra would not have her scent lure any of Moonspears men, and she assumed Huā herself had someone else in mind when considering bearing children. Hydra would have been insulted if she did not think the delicate Huā a little naive, to come to her doorstep in such a state. 

Be careful with men. This is the time their seed may take within you, Hydra forewarned, thinking that given the she-wolf was here she had not the slightest idea of what was going on. The Ostrega lifted her own chin before draping it neatly over her throat, and took a step forward in silent warning as her ears pricked forward.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 04, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 04, 2020, 12:26 AM