Moonspear You make me feel
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They did not leave. Were it not for the display, for the apparent confusion, Hydra would have thought it was for malicious reasons. As it were, the other was very clearly confused. Who does not teach their daughters of this?, she thought with anger. Did Ying not know, either, then? Her tail lashed behind her as Hydra considered the best recourse. Teeth, her instinct demanded. Have a heart—what if this were your daughter? her mind grit out. 

It could never be her daughter. Never would she allow Vega to be placed in this position of not knowing her own body, and what it was capable of. Life-enders, they—but also lifebringers. 

No, she answered to the other who had pressed herself a little lower. Heat—from where children come out of. A womans heat. Worse than the sun, but better, too, if you are prepared. she drawled. And then... Seed—this is what is inside of a mans member. They mount you, it goes inside—and their seed, as some will call it, goes into you... where the heatscent comes from... and children too, later. That seed, it will grow in your womb, if it takes. Like a tree-seed takes to the fertile soil. That is how cubs are made. Here, Hydra considered. Perhaps this would make more sense to the foreigner: right now, you are fertile. And unwelcome here while in such a state.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 04, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 04, 2020, 12:26 AM