Moonspear You make me feel
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If Hua did not understand it now, in time she would come to. Sooner, or later, they always seemed to. Hydra was nasty, and she was frightening, and she would be as vulgar as she needed to be to be understood as nothing else had translated for the paltry empress. Ask, and one would receive; Hydra had educated the other in a tongue they understood well enough. But as it were, Hydra only felt shame for the stranger who at last left her doorstep. They had been taken advantage of, and had not even known it until well after. 

As the other turned to depart, Hydra did, in earnest, call after her: be careful. It was all she could do; Hua was no subordinate, but led her own pack. She, ultimately, decided her own fate and path from there... though Hydra did not think it would be an easy one. With her scent still apparent, Hydra went to find @Lyra and @Alya to ensure she had left the Wilderness without being attacked... 

Or worse, disrespect her unwittingly. Worse yet, with the bad sense to. It did not take her long, and she felt much more at ease for their own support.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 04, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 04, 2020, 12:26 AM