Great Bear Wilderness on the road to a paradise
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to Ying's sister explain, and nodded. Hydra drawled in turn, you need not be a fighter in full to learn to defend yourself. I think that much is essential, she shared, looking to the shadowed path ahead of them. It is why I have taught my cubs, and why I teach my family. I cannot be everywhere to protect them, just as Ying cannot, Hydra looked back to Huā now, ears cupping forward. It was for Ying's love of Huā that she wanted her sister to learn. I do not think it could hurt you to learn, if that was what you decided to do, she hummed. Then and there Hydra could not teach her, given the importance of the task at hand. 

She did not want that rodent-scented man within this Wilderness. The one who attacked the male you did not see before, with the eaten face... he was described to me as wolf with fur like wet and dry sand, and with green eyes. He smelled all too similar to a rat, she drawled, muzzle wrinkling. A strange scent for a wolf to carry, but one she was well acquainted with due to Vengeance's once companion. and that same wolf devoured wolf was fleeing, I would think... and left this trail here. It is important we cover it, should he be followed, she explained what she was doing, so that Huā would not think her attentions were divided for an inappropriate reason.

That being said, a measure of it was upon Huā; she understood that she had wanted to speak with her, and listened to her as well as the Wilderness around them.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - April 03, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 06:38 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - June 08, 2020, 03:06 PM