Great Bear Wilderness on the road to a paradise
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
ME TOO BOO. I'll be getting better <3 Just neeeded a chill stay at home do nothing few weeks, LMAO.

The question was a good one, and one that Hydra had considered at great length. Kill them, she answered succinctly and without preamble. Her gaze shifted to the black-headed she-wolf as she shifted her weight to accomodate the redistribution of it while she kicked backwards over the blood Rose had left behind him. And train my subordinates how to defend themselves and kill them too, should they encounter them. That is my hope at least, she rumbled in answer. It was her hope, at least. She would do what she could.

I want the Wilderness to be ready for them, as a whole. I want us all to work together to take down our common enemy, she explained. Hydra's gaze shifted away from the Empress as she considered, before looking back once more. I would like for you to be ready yourself; perhaps... open your mind to your sisters own teachings, she advised. Hydra did not wish for her to be taken advantage of, and there would only be more blood for her to shed should this come to pass.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - April 03, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 06:38 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - June 08, 2020, 03:06 PM